The list below is what we read in the second half of 2015/start of 2016. We didn’t meet at all in 2016.
- Blue is the Warmest Colour by Julie Maroh (Cathryn to sponsor – August 2015)
- Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd (Beth to sponsor, baby permitting – September 2015)
- The Paying Guests by Sarah Waters (Stacey to sponsor – October 2015)
- Self Made Man by Norah Vincent (Cas to sponsor – November 2015)
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner (Sam to sponsor – December 2015)
- Child 44 by Tom Robb Smith (Charly to sponsor – January 2016)
What else should we be reading?
You can see the titles we’ve bookmarked as possible future titles on this Pinterest board.
If you have any recommendations for what we should read next, drop us a comment below and we’ll add it to the list 🙂